Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Aon is currently recruiting a Warsaw-based Senior M&A Broker to join our global M&A and Transaction Solutions team (AMATS); the role is for a senior legal practitioner with thorough commercial acumen and experience in working on complex transactions.
You will be responsible for providing advice to Clients and Colleagues on transaction design and facilitation, potential placement opportunities incl. coverage enhancements and market developments within your area of responsibility. You will also be expected to play an active role in identifying possible opportunities for business expansion with an aim to increase Aon’s presence in the regional market.
This role will give you the chance to become over time, the local practice leader who will have a major impact on the way we deliver our M&A services to Clients in the region. You will advise on some of the most complex deals in the region offering Aon’s broad and deep expertise in the full range of risks and actively expand the AMATS Client network.
With more than 250 colleagues globally, an engagement on more than 2,000 transactions and structuring transaction insurances on more than 1,000 deals annually, Aon’s M&A and Transaction Solutions is a leading provider of specialist due diligence services to the Private Equity, Infrastructure and Corporate M&A industry. Its capabilities extend across a broad suite of services from Risk & Insurance, Human Capital, Cyber Security, and Intellectual Property, Credit and ESG. Clients also benefit from its expertise as the largest and most innovative structurer of transaction Insurance instruments in EMEA including Warranty & Indemnity, Tax, Litigation, Credit and Surety solutions.
With access to, and support from Aon M&A’s wider team’s extensive skill set, the successful candidate will:
- Learn about the M&A insurance market and the risks assumed by the insurance market
- Understand and learn the outstanding Aon M&A approach to broking which has underpinned our growth across Europe
- Advise on all the legal and commercial aspects of the transaction to our local Clients
- Analyze transaction documents and due diligence reports
- Prepare documentation required to approach the market for insurance terms
- Analyze insurance terms, prepare summaries and, in time, negotiate the policy with the insurers
- Run transaction processes from an insurance perspective
- Engage and work together with our specialist tax, environmental, title and litigation teams when placing policies accordingly
- Manage Client relationships (direct or network)
As a Senior M&A Broker your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- At least 3-5ears’ experience in the RE, M&A or corporate department of a reputable (international) law firm
- Extensive knowledge of Mergers & Acquisitions / Warranty & Indemnity risk
- International mindset
- Experience in private equity transactions
- Experience of managing effective Client relationships;
- Excellent understanding and application of compliance and financial regulation;
- Written and oral business proficiency in Polish and English
- Ability to work well as part of an open and collaborative team
- Eloquent, personable and willing to meet clients/prospective clients and their advisors to explain our offering
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions