Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The AP/AR is mainly responsible for processing, booking and paying Coloplasts liabilities, creation and updating of vendor master data, vendors invoice verification and processing and handling all incoming / outgoing payments. In TEM (Travel and Expense Management) we care of employees settlement of business trips and other company expenses.
Come to join our ambitious and curious team! We are looking for smart and talented Junior Invoice Processing Specialist to join our team supporting over 30 offices worldwide.
Just as DNA is the building block of life, our team is building block of our organization. We are looking for someone who is eager and a fast learner, and very good organized. There is always a more efficient way and this is a reason why we appreciate “wow” rather than “meh”. Join us, if you have a set of below skills:
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience or background in accountancy will be appreciated
- University degree - preferably in Finance, Accountancy or Economics will be an advantage
- Good command of Excel – talent to adjust unstructured information into clear, concise written summaries and reports
- Effective communication – brief, honest and polite, because the less we talk, the more get done
- Fight for better – you have a quality oriented mind set
- Start with "why" – curiosity that leads to getting on with making a difference
- Enjoy team spirit - we put aside ego for team and seek to make others enjoy working with us
On a personal level you demonstrate our leadership principles and will easily become (if you arent already) consumed by our vision: to make life easier for persons with intimate healthcare needs.
As the others rely on us, we are looking for someone who manages deadlines and take full responsibility. Last but not least we expect great communications skills, because we value the time of our partners, stakeholders and each other.
We can offer you a contract (umowa zlecenie) until end of October 2021, with a chance to be prolonged. Moreover, we offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization and to develop your personal abilities. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers great challenges and the possibility to gain experience in a corporate set-up.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.