Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
As Credit & Collections Expert you will be reporting to AR & CM Manager in the GBS O2C team based in Poland. As a candidate you should have excellent language skills and an international mindset.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Support AR & CM Manager in knowledge transfer
- Continuous improvement and process standardisation
- JSOX controls and compliance
- Maintain a high level of service with all business partners
- Close cooperation with knowledge holders to ensure smooth knowledge capture and transfer
- Good understanding of OTC finance scope in order to propose changes in procedures/SOP
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and standardization of processes
- Participate in process modification/automation and testing (e.g. SAP, bank platforms, other tools)
- Support management team in ad hoc queries/information requests
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements of internal & external audits
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies & internal control
- Other ad hoc tasks
We are looking for Credit & Collections Expert with the right mind-set, preferably with experience in a multi-county environment and minimum 3 years as AR or Credit Control. A Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance is preferred but not a requirement.
Language: Excellent English in both written and oral. Additional language will be an asset
IT-experience: Good understanding of IT systems in general (familiar with SAP is an advantage).
- Persistence and can do attitude
- Good knowledge of trade finance collaterals (e.g. letter of credit, bank guarantee, promissory notes, etc.)
- Customer risk assessment & Credit analysis
- Openness for new challenges and support in developing new global business services structures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain professional under pressure
- Detail-oriented approach with a high level of accuracy and good analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Good in working independently and creating an overview and structure of the tasks