Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
Stable employment, ideal working conditions for professional development and a friendly atmosphere.
Thats the foundation. But thats not all - we can offer much more.
- Private health care
- Summer cottages in Denmark
- Free transportation
- Cinema tickets
- Company event
- Car and bike parking
- Company canteen
- Sport club and gym membership
We offer you a possibility to develop your team in close cooperation with GL Supervisor, within which you will create and support culture of continuous improvement, influence accounting processes and shape department’s working environment. Working closely with people and processes you will have a real impact on the organization through financial operations.
- opportunity to grow within organization and GL team;
- team and organization development potential;
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to use and develop your team management skills in cooperation with the GL Supervisor;
- independent and responsible position;
- participation in projects and training aimed at improving qualifications;
- chance to implement your own ideas;
- relocation package.
- managing a team of 5-10 people including recruiting, supporting, motivating and evaluating team employees;
- responsible for knowledge management within a team;
- responsible for the fulfillment of reporting obligations;
- process responsible for a given accounting area in terms of keeping the agreed deadlines and quality of task performance;
- taking care of creating a professional image of the department and building a positive relationship outside and inside the organization;
- supporting and promoting the culture of Continuous Improvement by creating favorable conditions and implementing improvements;
- the ideas and projects you support throughout the organization will contribute to the development of the company.
- you have higher education in the field: finance and accounting, economics or related;
- on your career path you had chance to work in the General Ledger Department;
- you have a leadership background or a chance to lead a project;
- your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations;
- you look for empowerment and opportunities to contribute to growing SSC organization (supporting transitions & process optimization);
- you are open, communicative, inquisitive and willing to look for solutions and improvements.