Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Officer/ Finance Officer to be a part of our Accounting Management and Reporting Operations AMRO unit closely cooperating with finance teams in the Nordics and in Łódź.
This is an opportunity for you to take part in interesting assignments, where you will deepen your knowledge in finance & accounting area and gain experience in process mastering of Management Reporting.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
You’ll join AMRO department Mgmt. reporting team where we are working in close collaboration with colleagues in our Nordic finance and business reporting teams to develop and provide high quality process support services towards Nordea’s finance organization and financial market regulators.
Within AMRO you play an important role in creating an efficient reporting process with high quality. Priority number one is to secure satisfactory performance of reporting working closely with Process Leads, understanding business area’s needs to contribute in Nordea Value Chain.
The role is to coordinate and supervise the quality of the reporting content and the data sourced from reporting systems to enable high-quality reporting:
- Working closely with your colleagues in the team to secure a smooth process and to secure satisfactory performance of our reporting
- For several areas in Nordea focus on generating management reports, performance supported by using a variety of reporting and query tools
- Optimizing the way systems, data and processes work together and/or automate as much as possible through e.g. Robotics, Machine-learning, Dashboards/Self-service reports
- Through analytical mind-set actively demonstrating focus on business requirements and understanding of the complete value chain
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to a team that is constantly growing, full of young, dynamic and friendly specialists.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Knowledge of a variety reporting/query tools ( example :Hyperion Essbase, and Financial Reporting, Advanced Excel ,SAP Business Object, Analysis for Microsoft Office, SAP Business Explorer, OLAP cubes, SQL) and ability to learn new tools as required
- Good command of Microsoft Office (excel, power point, power BI)
- Ability to understand data that is provided, ability to understand where the data came from and determines the accuracy of the information
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Basic understanding of management accounting will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 8 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.