Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
We are looking for a Junior Process Officer to join growing Banking Operations Poland.
This is great opportunity to become a member of highly skilled team, collaborate with our stakeholders in the international finance industry and increase your knowledge within the Banking sector.
If you want to be involved in variety of tasks/projects providing efficiency for various business areas which create Nordea Future Banking industry, join us!
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Finnish Account Management Team in Banking Operations Poland. We add value by everyday delivery of services to our customers in Finland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring sustainability of the processes and deliver in respect of agreed service level.
- Actively gaining process knowledge to provide required service level
- Handling routine tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines/work procedures
- Identifying and propose improvement areas within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and to reduce operational risk and cost
- Representing the unit professionally in order to create good Nordea reputation
- Working within Scandinavian environment
The role is based in Lodz.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- No previous banking experience required
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexible approach towards changes
- English on good communicative level (at least B2)
- Finnish on native level ( C2 level )
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- Ability to solve problems
- Ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
- Self-driven and have a proactive mind-set as well as change-driver competences
- Hold a high level of integrity and are trustworthy
- Interested in working in financial industry
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
As a return we offer work in a friendly environment, social, sport and medical benefits and much more!
Submit your application no later than 20 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.