We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
The position is the part of Treasury Back and Middle Office team with the following key responsibilities:
- Daily reconciliations of account balances and positions vs. bank statements
- In-house Bank daily process including IHB accounts movements and B2B operations in SAP
- Assists in maintaining the Treasury Master Data: IHB accounts, counterparties, SSI, etc.
- Daily counterparty risk calculation and exposure analysis
- Have full understanding of Treasury related JSOX controls and perform all assigned JSOX / operational controls in accordance with the internal framework
- Understanding of basic FX and MM instruments and in-house bank concept
- Execute validation (incl. Finastra messaging) and processing of internal and external treasury transactions (including derivatives, debt market)
- Prepare and conduct inter-bank and intra-group settlements
- Monitoring market data and rating using Bloomberg terminal
- Interest and accrual calculation for IHB/external bank accounts and MM transactions
- Execution of Treasury month-end including treasury accounting and reporting
- Support Treasury Manager and Expert in process and system improvements by proposing optimization, simplification and automation
- Handle ad-hoc tasks delegated by the Treasury Manager
- University degree or equivalent (Accounting, Finance or Computer science)
- Experience with SAP (S4 is a plus)
- Accomplished/Studying towards a recognized treasury or accounting qualification (ACT/CFA/CTP/CIMA/ACCA) is a plus
- 2+ years of working in the field of corporate treasury and/or finance accounting with specific involvement in analytical work, preferably in a large multinational organization.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel user (VBA/Crystal/Power BI is a plus)
- Strong analytical, technical skills in a methodical organized manner
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)