Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
The R2R Competency Centres responsibility is to simplify, standardize and automate end-to-end Finance processes. The aim is to improve efficiency within the overall Treasury accounting process and support significant Treasury projects. This includes assessing centralization and further automation opportunities, identifying areas of continuous improvement, and monitoring actual business practice vs. best practices.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Supports entities with implementation of best practices in Treasury processes to drive efficient use of the system and eliminate unnecessary adjustments and manual efforts. Enforces compliance of actual business practices with GRM requirements.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of projects and continuous improvement activities which standardize the R2R landscape, in particular relating to Treasury activities. Initiate, prioritise and lead initiatives which: bring efficiencies, reduce duplication, define and roll out best practices, promote automation allowing more time for value-added activities whilst maximizing SAP system opportunities.
- Support cross-functional projects and work with other mega process leads to ensure business driven modifications are incorporated in financial processes in most optimal way.
- Support the wider Team (e.g. Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Procurement) on ad-hoc financial analysis and detailed investigation work as and when required.
- Have an University Degree
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Minimum 5 years of experience (including Big Four experience)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience working in a SAP environment
- Proficiency in SAP (including SAP FSCM)
- Strong financial background and knowledge with particular focus on Treasury accounting and processing
- Project management skills
- Other Treasury system knowledge is an asset
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to discuss key items with management and senior management