Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
- Excellent presentation skills, experience in providing AML/TM related trainings for both new joiners and experienced staff,
- Minimum five years of total experience, with a minimum of 24 months experience of delivering AML/TM trainings and coaching,
- Proven track of actions aimed to improve quality within the AML related processes,
- Experience in onboarding, providing ‘on the job’ trainings during route to competence,
- Fluent English, reading and writing,
- Professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent)
- Intermediate and above in French and Dutch
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- Experience in reputable financial institutions
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations