Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Playing a key role in supporting the delivery of comprehensive financial crime prevention and Anti Money Laundering processes
- Analysis of cases generated by an internal monitoring software to detect Money Laundering and / or Terrorism Financing activities
- Verification of alerted transactions by conducting reviews on Clients accounts
- Gathering and documenting Clients related intelligence as per internal and external databases and tools
- Making recommendations based on research/analysis results
- Reporting and escalating possible suspicious behavior to the relevant Bank department
- Ensuring highest quality and productivity levels as per Bank’s process standards and guidelines
- Cooperation with Bank’s departments involved in AML process (including Relationship Management, Risk, Legal and Compliance)
- Previous experience within financial industry in Transaction Monitoring and Anti Money Laundering department (must have)
- High analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to collect, verify and synthesize data
- Ability to make recommendations based on gathered evidence
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (with emphasis on Excel)
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)