Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
- You like to assess performance and are looking for new ways to build risk models,
- You have a degree (master or doctorate) in quantitative methods, in mathematics, physics, statistics,
- You have extensive experience in programming in SAS or similar tools (Python, R),
- You have knowledge of statistical tools and modeling techniques,
- You have over 7 years of experience in credit risk models,
- Modeling specific issues, you were guided by the highest quality content and based on research regulations and documents,
- You have knowledge about IRB or IFRS 9 models and regulations,
- You are characterized by an analytical and critical approach,
- You like to share knowledge with less experienced team members,
- You are fluent in English in speaking and writing for business.
- Knowledge of credit decision models (e.g. underwriting models, credit valuation and early warning systems),
- Specialization in modeling in other areas.
- Independence and ability to make decisions.
At ING Tech Poland and ING, we follow the Agile approach. We use flexible platforms such as Scrum and Kanban in our daily work. We are innovative and trust the people we work with. The broad autonomy of our employees stimulates motivation and creativity, which allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have a clear vision of products, independently overcome challenges and are based on team cooperation, develop the most flexible and effective way of working.
Risk Hub was created as part of a central risk team currently located in Amsterdam. We are building the following chapters in Warsaw:
- Validation model
- Data and analytical engineering
- Credit Risk Modeling
- ALM Modeling
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 18:00 (8 h)
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations