It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
As a professional in the Valuation area, you’ll ensure that the valuation of Nordea’s assets are correct and in line with the market and you will be given a unique opportunity within the Nordic region to gain in-depth knowledge on the valuation of financial instruments and derivatives.
In the department, we are responsible for the management of the valuation and adjustments of Nordea’s financial instruments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and improve methodologies for IPV adjustments, Market Price uncertainty, Liquidity and other Additional Valuation Adjustments.
- Participate in working groups to streamline and improve process
- Perform assigned tasks and routine in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow-up on controls through extensive interaction with internal stakeholders (Trading, IT, Risk organization, P&L etc.)
- Participate in the continuous development of controls by proposing new ideas or increasing efficiency.
- Interact with FO, regulators and other stakeholder.
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a team of valuation experts working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job and hard working.
You have an analytical, goal oriented mind-set and always act with integrity. You are inspired by dealing with complex valuation issue. You can manage stress and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- You have a master degree in finance, engineering or mathematics (or similar).
- You have at least 2 years of experience dealing with structured products in a valuation, model validation or Front Office department.
- You have a good understanding of valuation techniques and models in your expertise area.
- Knowledge of the IFRS9 and EB RTS on prudent valuation regulation.
- You are proficient in Excel, VBA and Python.
- You have good communication skills and speak and write English at a professional level
- You are able reliable and committed during the period of increased workload.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 6 November 2020 to send us your application.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.