Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Aon is looking for a Senior Client Consultant who will be working with the regional Enterprise Client Leader on a specific set of clients, ensuring an overall understanding of client dynamics, priorities & opportunities, with a focus on opportunity development and net new sales.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
You will be serving as a central coordination point for client teams, working with ECLs to manage deliverables and follow-ups. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Serve as an internal point of coordination for key client development strategies
- Creation and management of client team deliverables (both internal & external), for example: client discovery meetings, new business proposals, annual review, client planning, relationship mapping, etc.
- Liaise with Global Sales & Marketing Support (GSMS) team, ECG Super Users and Pursuit & Creative team (PaC) on behalf of client teams
- Review and prioritize data and industry insights from internal and external sources on behalf of the client team, share information (such as client news, client results, sector news, thought leadership that could impact the client or their sector) in a timely and consistent basis across client teams
- Work with ECG finance team, Growth Operations, and ACIA to manage client data and reporting
- Work closely with ECCs in other regions to define and improve ECG processes, deliverables and insights, proactively raising opportunities to ECG Head of Business Development
- Perform day-to-day execution and task completion; provide frequent status updates to relevant ECLs, and be responsible for timely completion of assigned tasks. Communicate at risk, escalated issues, and barriers to client team
- Communicate effectively with internal partners for analysis/ resolution of complex issues or project impacts
- Identify and resolves escalations or issues with a strong emphasis on patterns, trends, and root cause analysis. Assist with problem-solving for recurring issues
- Support maintenance of documentation/training; assist in the delivery of training
- Passionate self-starter who can juggle multiple projects, follow-ups and ultimately deliver projects and assignments on target and on time within a fast-paced environment
- A mindset towards growth: sales, client relationship management or similar, as well as aspirations to continue developing skills and experience in this space
- A problem solver - creating simple solutions to complex problems, data-savvy
- Strong ability to work closely with other colleagues, accepting new ideas and working with others to innovate in real time
- Ability to independently access, review and analyze financial statements, commentary, IR releases, etc.
- A creative thinker who brings new perspectives and is comfortable challenging the status quo
- Project or account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and relationship skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- Master’s degree (ideally in Economics, Engineering, Data or Business Admin)
- A minimum of 2+ years of related experience, preferably client focused
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.