Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
For our Client – one of world’s Leaders in production and distribution of food, industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as related services, equipment and technologies – we are looking for a subcontractor (B2B) to fulfill the Senior Cost Control Specialist vacancy.
As a part of an EPC project team, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing processes and developing detailed cost trending and forecast tools for all phases of a project (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, Warranty) in mono-/multicenter project execution schemes.
- Supporting Estimators and Cost Control community by contributing to proper capitalization with cost feedback & benchmark loops. Instilling live information flow of market data and capitalization of quantities and execution data, including cost strategies. Preparing a Project Close Out Report.
- Defining the Project Cost Structure based on initial detailed contract estimate as well as the project’s cost organisation and execution plan.
- Maintaining an accurate and reliable forecast of all project cost based on the principle of estimated cost and cost trends during all phases of the Project execution, from Engineering via Procurement, Construction, Commissioning till Start-up (starting from the internal kick-off untill the financial closeout).
- Ensuring the consistency of project’s execution strategy with all forecasts (schedule, commercial, risk, engineering, procurement) so that the right decisions can be made by the Project Manager.
- Analysing forecast by controlling planned and actual project costs. Providing early detection and alert on any budget/cost variances and project financial record deviations. Participating in the elaboration and effectiveness monitoring of mitigation plan.
- Preparing, issuing and updating the periodic Project Status Report (PSR) together with the Project Director/Manager and input from other project control functions as well as all detailed cost reports upon request from the Management.
- Participating in and supporting the project’s risk quantification (Quantitative Risk Analysis) as required by Project Risk Manager and assessing the uncertainty of project costing.
- Contributing to Change Order estimates upon request from Commercial Project Manager and monitoring approved costs linked to variation orders and claims from customers, partners and other third parties (e.g. vendor claims).
An ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Science, Engineering (Process, Mechanical or Chemistry) or Economics
- 5+ years of experience in Project Cost Controls
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Knowledge of and experience in using:
- Cost Control tools & methods
- Cost Breakdown structure
- Cost to Completion forecasting (Man-hours, Equipments & Bulk, Subcontracts, Site facilities)
- Cash Flow Planning
- PoC Planning (IFRS)
- Basic technical & process understanding
- Knowledge of proposal and project execution processes
- Knowledge in construction & subcontract forms and management
- Familiarity with scheduling & planning, commercial and risk processes
- Familiarity with Contract forms and Contract & Claim Management
Contract is based on a bussiness-to-bussiness formula and its duration is predicted for at least 2 years.