Would you like to join a fast paced environment that creates valuable information from financial and capital data? We are now looking for a Senior Capital & Risk Analyst within Regulatory Reporting in Group Finance to drive and deliver as a functional lead.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Regulatory Reporting unit in Financial & Risk Control. We add value by providing regulatory reporting services to various internal and external stakeholders as well as risk analysis and material for interim and annual report. As Senior Capital & Risk Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in capital, risk, accounting and tax reporting to financial supervisors, the management and the public.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive and plan processes within the field of regulatory reporting and support teams to meet business goals
- Improve process performance and mitigate risks
- Regulatory reporting to NCAs or ECB along with analysing and responding to requests from the authorities
- Ensure compliant reporting and be the receiver of new regulatory demands within your processes
- Supporting different improvement initiatives within the field of regulatory reporting in collaboration with other units
You’ll join a fast-paced energetic environment where continuous improvement mindset and passion towards lean is key. The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are able to drive and plan processes and have a strong interest in following and interpreting regulations.
- Enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You are dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- Are a high performing team player who embraces change and has a continuous improvement focus. Take responsibility for contributing to the development of a good team-spirit and are always willing to support the team for the greater good.
- Having analytical skills and an eye both for details and the overall picture.
- Having ability to adapt and communicate well with the full value stream, from detailed IT solutions discussions to communication towards the senior management in the bank.
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar
- 5-10 years of experience within relevant fields, such as finance or banking
- Prior experience with Basel III/CRD IV, accounting knowledge and regulatory reporting
- Proven record of project deliveries or leading a team through change
- Ownership to drive a functional area
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing (professional level)
- Strong stakeholder management skills are a necessity
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 23 December 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.