Would you like to join Data Capture Accounting team and help us drive improvements throughout Nordea accounting processes?
We are now looking for a Senior Business Intelligence & Process Specialist to help us improve and increase maturity of our accounting processes by driving improvement initiatives that enable Nordea to develop best in class accounting practices.
At Nordea, you’ll take part in supporting individuals, families, small start-ups, big companies and institutions. You’ll find that our choices – big or small – really matter. And your skills, passion for customers and unique background are what we need to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to Data Capture Accounting. Our goal is to enable strong statutory, management and regulatory reporting for Nordea. And we add value by providing, high quality data, stable processes and perform analysis for Nordea’s daily accounting processes.
As a part of our team you will play a valuable role in driving clear, tangible improvements throughout Nordea’s accounting processes to increase the quality and efficiency in our deliveries to stakeholders and the market.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting business users and projects with analysis of Nordea accounting data
- Analysing accounting processes to find weaknesses and areas of improvement
- Driving implementation of improvements across the organisation
- Leading and/or participating in finance and accounting development projects focused on processes optimization
You will join a team of experts who are passionate problem solvers with the best knowledge of accounting data, processes and systems in Nordea. Where you will have the opportunity to provide tangible benefits by driving smaller and larger improvements across systems and processes.
The role is based in Warsaw, Łódź or Stockholm.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best- and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You are a self starter that is used to deliver strong performances both by working individually and as part of a team
- You have experience in working in an international team spread across multiple countries
- You have proven competence of driving complex projects
- You can think outside the box
- You have a strong analytical mindset, positive drive and can-do attitude
- You are an innovative and curious person who get pleasure from leading the change and enjoy challenges
Your experience and background:
- Extensive experience of working with accounting in banks or financial institutions
- Solid and practical experience in implementing/changing accounting standards into existing processes across different functions
- Thorough understanding of accounting flows
- Experience of working with auditing or financial controlling would be an advantage
- Project or process manager experience would be an asset
- Master’s degree in finance and accounting would be an asset
- Fluency in English is a must
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 29 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.