Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
We are currently looking for candidate to our IT/SAP Service Desk Team for a position:
SAP Key User is a single point of contact for all the problems and inquiries related to the SAP FI and CO modules application. Coordinates corrections and adjustments in the system with central technical teams and proposes improvements, both in the system performance as well as in the processes performed. It’s a role dedicated to the person who is highly aware about the SAP system functionalities and accounting process in general - including system settings, and for whom support of daily activities of operational teams sounds interesting.
So if you like to play a detective role
- dig into the problems,
- analyze them and find and describe solution,
this position is perfect for you!
Your main area of responsibility will include:
- Handling and solving problems within the SAP system.
- First and second level support for applications used in the company.
- Optimization and improvement of accounting processes in the SAP system.
- System support for migration of accounting processes.
- Creating and updating internal procedures related to tasks.
- Participation in internal projects.
- More than 3 years of experience in finance and accounting SAP processes or SAP support.
- Knowledge of the SAP system, FI and CO modules at an advanced level.
- Fluency in communicating in English, both in speech and writing (level B2 / C1).
- Strong knowledge of accounting processes performed on SAP.
- Very good understanding of the SAP system configuration.
- Ability to think analythically and see processes end-to-end.
- Experience on working in a share services center, within complex, multi-processes environment is of advantage.
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization.
- Extended remote work possibilities (even up to 90% of the time).
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system.
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation.
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages).
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members.
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance.
- Co-financed sports card.
- Team and company integrations after hours.