Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
As Team Leader in compliance team you will be responsible to manage KPIs in a high performing team, ensure that deliverables and service targets are met.
What will you do?
- Focuses, motivates and inspires the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets
- Identify barriers and to improve productivity and success
- Conducts one to one’s with team members to assess performance against objectives
- Provides leadership, support and development to members of the team and builds on the strengths of the team members that drive optimum performance
- Oversees and manages the day-to-day operation and workflow of the team in an organized and efficient manner
- Creates a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs.
- Acts as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries
- Ensure that all client SLA targets are met, including aspects of: Meeting Client SLA’s, Performance Management, People Management, Transition Management
- Fluent Spanish - C1 level
- English min B2 level
- Additional foreign languages will be an asset
- F&A background as an asset
- Analytical and problem solving thinking.
- Team management skills.
- Organization, targets and metrics understanding.
- Understanding of client/stake holder management.
- Desirable to have Lean / Six Sigma knowledge.
- Compliance knowledge is a huge plus.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees