Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
Our client, one of the worlds leading asset managers (banks), is looking for talents to join their Warsaw Regulatory Operations team.
The proposed contract duration is 6 months, assuming self-employment or external employement (through Grafton).
- non-financial regulatory reporting (MIFID, EMIR)
- analyzing and reporting any anomalies in trades
- working in collaboration with numerous global teams in order to resolve any issues with transactions
You are perfect for this position if:
- you have at least 1 year of experience working with financial markets
- your English is fluent (C1)
- your Excel skills are good, basic SQL would be a great asset
- you are a graduate of Finance and Accounting or a related business management field of study
As a member of the team, you will receive:
- a salary reflecting your experience
- private medical insurance
- the opportunity to learn banking from the best global experts