Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
The Rebates Financial Analyst performs the accounting and analysis of the rebates
for his/her designated market and is responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and quality of the services delivered. The Rebates Financial Analyst is the link between the finance and accounting organization and the Business Unit Sales teams in the designated market.
- Understanding of rebate contract conditions
- Partner with Commercial teams on customer inquiry and dispute resolution processes
- Reconciliation of information from rebate-related applications
- Prepare monthly rebate reports and analysis by market
- Perform quarterly top customer rebate reviews and semi-annual rebate reviews actions
- Perform rebate settlements / payments: calculating and verifying the accuracy of settlements, creation of credit notes and monitoring timeliness
- Participate in and drive process improvement initiatives at both the local market and regional levels
- Provide 100% audit-proof and accurate information to auditors, and other internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis
- Good knowledge of English (other European languages desired)
- Relevant Higher Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Related equivalent nice to have
- Advanced MS Excel, experience with SAP desired
- Analytical and solution oriented to resolve complex issues, with attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities and to work under time pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with client-service mindset
- Strong team player
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks, proactive
- Good presentation skills