We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Supporting entities with implementation of best practices R2R process
- Simplifying, standardizing and automatizing the end-to-end R2R mega process
- Improving efficiency within Closing, Consolidation and Reporting process
- Assessing centralization and further automation opportunities, identifying areas of continuous improvement
- Monitoring actual business practice vs GRM requirements
- Enforcing compliance of actual business practices with GRM requirements
- Responsibility of the development and delivery of projects and continuous improvement activities standardizing the R2R landscape (in particular relating to GSC activities, including Material Ledger close)
- Initiating, prioritizing and leading initiatives brining efficiencies, reducing duplication, defining and rolling out best practices
- Supporting cross-functional projects and working with other mega process leads ensuring business driven modification are incorporated in financial process in most optimal way
- Supporting the wider Team (Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Procurement) on ad-hoc financial analysis and detailed investigation work
- Have an University Degree
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance/supply chain
- Strong financial background and knowledge with particular focus on Treasury accounting and processes
- Project management skills
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to discuss key items with management and senior management
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in SAP (in particular, knowledge of SAP Material Ledger)
- Experience working in a SAP environment
- Proficient MS Office skills