Customer Pricing Team in Wroclaw connects telecommunications with business. We structure Nokia’s offers commercially, to achieve short- and long-term objectives to increase the value of our company.
We set a price tag on Mobile Networks products and Global Services, contributing to winning new deals with the highest possible profit for Nokia:
Mobile Networks offers radio access networks for 5G/4G/3G/2G technologies, microwave radio links, cloud computing for radio,
Global Services are digital services portfolio for network deployment, maintenance and operations.
Our customers are mobile network operators, enterprises and public sector.
We are looking for experts in the fields of telecommunication, business analysis and data science.
In this position you will be a part of Customer Pricing team. You will be responsible for implementation of pricing strategies and definition of business cases to ensure competitive positioning and long-term profitability of offered products solutions and services.
As a Pricing Manager you will:
- Work directly with Customers Teams worldwide,
Define pricing strategy for offers to Nokia customers for Mobile Networks and Global Services portfolio,
Implement it, in line with Nokia Pricing Principles, through Nokia Pricing Tool,
- Ensure profitability targets are met as per Nokia Policies,
- Create Price Benchmarking,
- Interact with Nokia Sales / Solution Teams for offer generation.
Create offer business case in the respective Nokia tools and the resulting profitability estimation, to provide full transparency (briefings) to the respective decision makers,
- Document pricing assumptions and communicate to relevant teams,
- Participate in the approvals in your area of responsibility.
The ideal candidate presents a mix of technical skills and business understanding,
- University degree in Telecommunication or Economics, or similar,
- At least 3 years of experience in Pricing or Telecommunications business,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills,
- Eagerness to learn,
- Understanding of Business Case building,
Organizational skills, ability to work under time pressure and with complex tasks and flexibility,
- Team player,
Highly responsible person who act independently within his/her own responsibility area,
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
Depending on a supported market, it might be required to work in early / late hours.