Performance Controller (IT)
We are looking for an ambitious Financial Specialist for our location in Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź.
- Developing, driving and monitoring new performance management targets & IT Performance KPIs;
- Verifying and guiding the organization regarding profitability calculations as well as providing cost limpidity;
- Financial result analysis and review of its impact on IT strategy (bottom line surveillance);
- Providing IT and budget reports for the Executive and Board Level Management;
- Supporting Global Budget Planning & Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finances, IT, Business Informatics (or in a related field);
- 3-5 years of experience in a controlling or financial area;
- Analytical skills (budgeting, profitability calculations, focus on KPIs);
- Experience in supporting benchmarking initiatives as well as budget planning and management;
- Fluent English.
Good to have:
- Knowledge in PowerBI, SAP or a similar application;
- Prior experience as a consultant or analyst at a benchmarking company;
- International Work Experience.
- Exposure to modern IT technologies;
- Attractive career opportunities in an international environment;
- Private medical care, MyBenefit platform, discounts package on goods and services;
- Flexible working hours and very good working environment;
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely during the pandemic period (hybrid model of work afterwards – 60% remotely, 40% on-site);
- Relocation package (only to IT Center Poland headquarters based in Czestochowa);
- Employment agreement.