Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
As OTC Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Guiding and supporting OTC Team and acting as an Escalation Point for the Team
- Operational Reporting (aged debt, dunning block, credit exposure, dispute management)
- Driving actions / prioritization with team - in conjuction with OTC Managers
- Managing day to day tasks allocation and Team performance (KPIs, SLAs)
- Being the Key Point of Contact and Decision Maker for OTC process
- Team management (setting strategic long term goals, team development)
- Fluent English (min. C1)
- 3-4 years of experience in Accounts Receivable or Credit & Collection
- 2-3 years of team leading or project management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- General experience with ERP systems used in a multinational environment
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform