E100 International Trade is a dynamically developing European company specialized in providing a full range of services for transport companies in the CIS and the EU.
Extensive network of service stations, individual approach to each client, application of high-technologies and wide range of additional services make us unique in fuel card market.
Currently E100 is progressively developing and we need to strengthen our development team with a specialist with a focus on network development.
E100 is looking for a
Location: Warsaw or HomeOffice
- Network development in Europe through the establishment of partner relations with fuel networks, focus on Germany;
- Market analysis and competitive environment monitoring;
- Negotiation of partner relations conditions;
- Investigation of the potential ways for development and participation in project development processes.
- Education Degree on Master level, preferably majoring in Business Administration / Economy / Finance / Management;
- Knowledge of foreign languages: obligatory fluent in English and German (C1 or C2 level). Knowledge of any other foreign language will be appreciated.
- At least 5 years of working experience;
- Ready to travel for business trips;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are communicative, open-minded, ambitious and responsible.
- Non-typical projects that will challenge your professional skills;
- Working in a team of young leaders with entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experience in true negotiations with upper management counterparts;
- Working in a multinational organization;
- Perks of partner relations, such as fancy diners and international travel;
- Participation in employee professional development program;
- Opportunity to facilitate company market share growth.