Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
- You have knowledge in the area of finance & market risks / IRRBB / ALM,
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a banking environment (ALM, Treasury, etc),
- You are able to communicate in English.
- Exeperience in SQL (able to understand and write SQL),
- Knowledge of VBA coding.
- Experience with using of any of the quantitative applications (QRM or other),
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
We are looking for a person who has experience in IRRBB and ALM and the related qunatitative processes, preferably in banking environment.
Preferably you have MA/MSc in the area of Finance, banking or IT.
Your role is to support the quantitative processes for the whole group of ING - we are aiming for complete bank balance sheet for all parts of the bank in scope. This means you would have frequent contact with people from different countries (e.g. Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy).
The squad you are applying consists of approximately 10 people and is bi-located (Amsterdam and Warsaw), this means some travelling to Amsterdam will be required.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations