Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland has two divisions: IT in Tri-City and Warsaw, and Operations Center based in Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: al. Śmigłego-Rydza, two offices at al. Piłsudskiego and in Red Tower.
Your duties will include supporting internal financial processes for branches of the Nordea bank in Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Finland. We do not have direct contact with the banks clients. We work on internal applications and Nordea systems that we will teach you how to use. Your future tasks:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations in the Nordea Group
- Tracking orders in applications and systems and completing orders on time
- Proposing changes to improve performance in terms of tasks (LEAN methodology)
- Cooperation with branches of the Nordea Group in Scandinavia
- Full-time employment contract (no trial period)
- Possibility to choose the path of development - specialist or leadership
- Internal trainings
- Scandinavian work culture
- 4 offices in the centre of Łódź
- Events and integration team meetings
- Possibility of join Nordea Runners team
- Work in international teams
- A wide range of benefits (private medical care, sports cards, cinema tickets, gift cards and many more)
- Available for full time (40 hours per week)
- English skills – at least B1/B2 level
- Education – min. secondary school
- Practical knowledge of the MS Office
- Positive ’can do’ attitude
- Analytical skills
For more information about the position, please e-mail: email@example.com