Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are based in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both, professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits.
Apply and Be Cognizant!
- Great working atmosphere
- Possibility of morning or evening shifts
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, well-known global company
- Role that allows you to progress both, professionally and personally
- Diverse and international work environment
- Excellent location and office space
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Life Science, Computer Science, or any other degree that supports strong analytical thinking (Engineering, Maths, Economics)
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry / Medical Device / any related industry / relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs - will be an advantage
- Computer literacy,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Demonstrated ability to be an innovative and creative thinker,
- Technical skills,
- Analytical skills,
- Readiness to work with databases,
- Knowledge of Regulatory processes and related tools - will be an advantage
- Global regulatory submission / dossier publishing - daily activities and deliverables
- Compilation and maintenance of regulatory documentation as per the procedure in client repository
- Performing high level of files formatting using provided software (creating bookmarks, hyperlinks, file optimization etc.)
- Performing peer-review of work and providing support to other regulatory related activities according to business requirements
- Interacting with relevant stakeholders during preparation and quality control of reports and regulatory documentation
- Following established processes and procedures, adhering to Client’s work instructions and procedures
- Achievement-building orientation
- Punctuality (self-discipline)