Would you like to support our transaction sanction screening unit? If you would like to join us in our everyday challenge in financial anti-crime activities, send us your CV. We are now looking for Junior Process Officers to enforce Group AML & Sanctions in Nordea Bank Abp.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Group Financial Crime Prevention, Sanctions Screening Investigations Poland team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering professional business specific services regarding dedicated team/project in Group AML & Sanctions
- Meeting assigned KPIs according to customer’s needs
- Contributing to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
- Participating in business trips (occasionally)
- Supporting training activities and working in a changing environment
The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are able to work under time pressure
- Get support in your personal and professional development, great atmosphere at workplace in enthusiastic GFCP team, stable employment and attractive benefit package and good working conditions
Your experience and background:
- University degree/students available to full time employment (mathematics, economics, law, statistics, management, administration)
- Interested in finance area (sanctions, anti-money laundering) and quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimistic and energetic personality
- English language on appropriate level (it must be at least B1/B2)
- Very good communication skills and at least secondary school education
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Self-starter with good planning skills, focused, disciplined and well-organized team-player
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27 September 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.