What does the team do?
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Warsaw, provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees working all over the world. Are you customer-oriented and eager to help companies automate processes and increase efficiencies? Are you forward-thinking with the desire to contribute to making market leading technology even better? We offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
The person will be part of a team responsible for KPMG’s Global Payroll Manager Software which is a web-based global payroll solution allowing organizations to better manage cross border payroll compliance, management reporting, recharges and internal control requirements for their globally mobile workforce.
- Day-to-day operations including oversight of payroll data management including formatting, consolidation, validation, and reconciliation,
- Preparation of expatriate payroll instructions for our global client-base utilizing our internal web-based technology,
- Cooperation with multinational Client’s HR department, Internal payroll and third-party vendors,
- Reviewing monthly payroll and reconciliation reports and working closely with Client’s foreign offices to ensure proper data collection,
- Supporting global payroll compliance cycles (Annual Compensation processes, Year-End projects),
- Contribute to process improvements, and recommend areas of automation,
- Establish and maintain great relationship within the global KPMG network as well as our global client base.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field,
- New graduates or maximum of 2 years professional work experience is preferred,
- Proficiency in English (written, spoken) is required. Any additional language is a plus,
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel),
- Attention to detail,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment,
- Commitment to teamwork and excellence.
- Work in professional and international environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge
- A set of necessary working tools
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
- Strong team-oriented culture