Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
Currently we are conducting the recruitment process for a global company from Ireland that provides consulting, modern technology and outsourcing services. They cooperate with the largest and most recognizable companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation through five pillars of their activities: Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. They work in over 200 cities, in over 40 industries.
- Timely cash collection;
- Investigating and reviewing credit risks involving customers and suppliers;
- Evaluating credit history;
- Handling day-to-day activities and referring the most delicate matters to the superior;
- Preparation and following up letters of collection;
- Regularly reflecting the status of credit and collection activities;
- Manage escalations and leads negotiations with critical clients.
- Very good English (min. B2) and excellent Dutch (min. B2/C1);
- Min. 1 year of experience in Collections / Customer Service would be an asset;
- Excel and Word skills;
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with clients and technological solutions ensuring professional solutions for business;
- Possibility to choose trainings allowing to develop potential;
- Possibility to move permanently or for a specified period to another project implemented in Warsaw, in other Polish cities or outside our borders;
- Opportunity to get involved in initiatives in the field of corporate social responsibility;
- Opportunity to take part in numerous initiatives, including: Runners Club, family events, photography classes;
- Social package: private medical care, a multisport card, a life insurance, a lunch card;
- Friendly work atmosphere in a multicultural environment.