SFS International works on international projects in the technical sector and the meat processing industry. We operate in countries such as the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Poland.
For our shared service center in Piaseczno near Warsaw, Poland, we are searching for a:
- Codes source documents such as invoices and receipts to the appropriate accounts;
- Maintains and updates accounting records by performing duties such as recording and posting transactions in journals and the general ledger for accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll;
- Acts as first point of contact, and is responsible for payroll;
- Prepares and issues invoices and follows up on late accounts in accordance with established procedures. Pays approved invoices;
- Maintains cash & bank account records and reconciles cash & bank accounts;
- Prepares monthly VAT declarations;
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations and completes monthly closing procedures;
- Assists in the preparation for audit and the production of financial statements, budgets and other financial reports by performing such duties as providing related documentation, preparing various accounting summaries and reports, and compiling statistics;
- Performs other related duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Strong accounting skills;
- Being a self-starter as well as a team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer oriented approach;
- Higher economic, finance or accountancy education;
- Practice or professional experience in the accountancy or finance department - preferably a minimum of 2 - 3 years relevant working experience;
- Practical knowledge in Microsoft Office and ERP software (preferably MS Navision);
- Good English and communicative Dutch language;
- Accuracy, ability to handle detailed work and document flows, analytical skills;
- High motivation and commitment to work.
- Work 5 days a week (40h per week), from 09:00 to 17:00;
- Contract of employment;
- Salary and other benefits depending on education and experience;
- Additional benefits: private medical care (Medicover), sports card (OK System);
- Other benefits in accordance with the Employer Regulation.