IT Risk & Compliance Specialist
We are looking for an experienced specialist who will join our team in Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź and support us in the area of IT risk and compliance.
- Cross-functional collaboration in order to track compliance across the organization and pool expertise on regulatory requirements;
- Mapping and simplifying the requirements;
- Ensuring the efficiency of controls in cooperation with business;
- Monitoring compliance of regulatory requirements and information security policies;
- Monitoring, managing, and closing existing audit issues.
- BA/BS in Economics/IT/Law;
- 3 years of experience in a similar role (e.g.: business analysis, project management, compliance, auditing, control, IT security);
- Great soft skills: negotiation, communication and presentation;
- Great analytical skills to understand, synthesize and use data;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Certified Compliance Professional;
- Certified Internal Auditor;
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and ISMS (Information Security Management System).
- Exposure to modern IT technologies;
- Attractive career opportunities in an international environment;
- Private medical care, MyBenefit platform, discounts package on goods and services;
- Flexible working hours and very good working environment;
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely during the pandemic period (hybrid model of work afterwards – 60% remotely, 40% on-site);
- Relocation package (only to IT Center Poland headquarters based in Czestochowa);
- Employment agreement.