We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Leading risk analysis using the SAP GRC compliance calibrator (CC)
- Adjusting the established analysis process to respond to new business requirements
- Identify business risks, analyze impact, propose change and adjust the risk matrix of which the Financial Controls Group (FCG) is custodian in order to address changing business condition
- Substantiate proposed changes with risk/impact analysis
- Manage enterprise (SAP transactional) risks by analyzing business requirements for SAP roles and advise the SAP security administration group on SAP roles design
- Raise change requests, monitor execution, testing and transport the production environment
- Ensure SAP users gain and retain SAP access
- Propose, design, review and implement General Computer Controls (GCC) across the organization
- Manage control verification campaigns and ensure that control coordinators timely execute assigned tasks
- Monitor controls implementation and work with Control Owners and local coordinators
- Liaise with the IT function to ensure appropriate General Computer Controls (GCC) are implemented across the organization
- Support JTI’s audit firm during IT controls reviews and ensure that auditors have a correct understanding of the IT controls environment
- Support and monitor the remediation of any identified GCC deficiency
- Organize and conduct meetings, design training materials
- Train SAP coordinators and other staff who need to be made aware of SAP security or GCV requirements and train non-proficient users on SAP, risk management tools etc.
- Explain Management’s position on IT security, in particular in relation to SAP Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- Participate in projects in an instrumental role; propose business process design, highlight risks, discuss proposals, analyze problems and suggest solutions
- Have an advanced education degree (University, Collage, Technical Institute etc.) preferably with a focus on IT and Business
- 3-4 years of work experience – IT audit in a Big 4 is an asset
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI), data analytics tools (e.g. ACL) or SAP; GRC is desirable
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel and MS Access is a must
- Strong understanding of business processes, finance and IT
- Knowledge of FMCG enterprise processes, confidence in finance, expert in controls (finance and IT)
- Strong data analytics capability
- Independent, structured and process oriented mindset
- Self-confidence and good communication skills