Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Within the Treasury and Risk department in Coloplast, you’ll join a small team of 4 specialists, who are part of the larger Corporate Finance organisation. Your position has reference to the Head of Treasury and Risk in Humlebæk, DK, and is located in our Business Centre in Szczecin together with our Legal & Business Ethics team.
Here, you will collaborate and communicate with the other teams in Corporate Finance, the Business Centre as well as across borders with subsidiaries.
In this newly established position, you will take on a diverse portfolio of tasks related to Coloplast’s insurance programs. Some clearly defined tasks and administrative duties within managing, claims handling and issuance of certificates across the Coloplast insurance programs, but you will also assist the Senior Risk Manager in the renewal process and deliver friendly and forthcoming support to our global subsidiaries on matters related to insurance policies and certificates.
- Managing Group insurance lines
- Timely and accurate issuance of insurance certificates across insurance lines
- Day-to-day insurance support to subsidiaries regarding local policies and claims
- Claims handling across the insurance lines
- Participating in the annual insurance renewal process
- Collection of insurance values
- Point of contact / Advisor for employees and business partners in insurance related topics
- Ad hoc insurance assistance to the organization
- Assist Senior Risk Manager
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within either Insurance or Risk Management
- Relevant Financial or Insurance education
- Knowledge and understanding of the Insurance Market and Products – in a broad sense
- Very good English skills both spoken and written
- Ease of working with different computer systems and software
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, with an eye for details
- Organized, with a passion for administrative work
- Team player that can also work independently
- Enthusiastic, who finds it satisfying and motivating to provide service and support to colleagues around the world
- Strong communication skills
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.