Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ensuring timely closing of each fixed asset and GL period end in accordance with IFRS and JSOX requirements
- End-to-end understanding of core GL and Fixed Asset processes
- work with the team to identify areas for continuous improvement to drive productivity and strengthen the control environment across the R2R function
- Assist Team Lead to manage the governance process & related controls
- Support team members in dealing with the complex cases
- University degree (Accounting or Finance).
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role ( preferably in GL/ Asset Accounting department)
- Experience in an Fixed Asset and GL accounting related role.
- Excellent understanding of the Fixed Asset and GL end to end process
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- SAP literacy is desirable
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good prioritization skills in order to manage workload effectively