Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
You will join a team of management-reporting experts who analyze, bring transparency and create clarity regarding financial story and challenges to CFO, his Direct Reports and Controlling team (both locally and in international HQ). You will be exposed to top management and to strategic topics, especially within Finance area.
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis and presentations for CFO and his team
- Support preparation of recurring Management Reports and other Controlling materials
- Contact with other units and Board areas in preparing financial story within a given topic
- Contribute with ideas and execution to “Digital Finance” initiative
- Have work experience of 1-3 years preferably in telecommunications/high-tech industry or business consulting
- Have a degree in finance, economics or similar
- Have (at least) basic knowledge of the telecommunications network
- Have advanced analytical and problem solving skills, ability to articulate complex problems and proposed solutions in a simple manner
- Are able to adapt to a dynamic work environment and to manage time efficiently
- Have demonstrated ability to manage different stakeholders, including exposition to top management
- Have excellent interpersonal and communications competences (verbal, written, presentations), demonstrated ability for teamwork
- Are proficient at MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Speak English and Polish fluently. German, Czech or Slovak would be an optional plus, but are not necessary
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote working
- Private Medical Care for you and your family
- Free parking spot
- Long-term cooperation based on employment contract
- Extra day off for birthday or name day
- and more...