Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Financial planning & analysis with Turkish
- Work closely with various partners to understand business transactions and ensure they are processed and accounted for in appropriate categories accurately.
- Ensure appropriate accounting & Reporting of expenses
- Financial Planning and Analysis reporting to Manager
- Prepares monthly summary of actuals posted in SAP
- Prepares variance analysis on monthly actuals results versus forecasts
- Identifies relevant transactions and takes these into account for management reporting and forecasting
- Prepares YTG forecast based on the latest Marketing plan and business assumptions
- Explain Marketing & Operating Expense variances versus prior year, budget plan and prior forecast
- Evaluates and communicates impact of changes in assumption(s) to BU Finance
- Provides risk and opportunity analysis for the current forecast
- Prepares and publishes Expense reports to relevant parties
- Relevant work experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, preferably from FMCG industry with some knowledge of Marketing Expense Management, Budgeting and Forecasting, and operating expense planning
- Very good knowledge of Turkish min. B2
- Bachelors / Master degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Management or any related field
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Experience in ERP & Legacy systems. SAP experience would be preferred
- Personal culture and familiar to deal with clients in an accurately manner.
- High motivation and self - starter.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibly of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy)