We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- Maintaining the Change Management Process for JSOX and Baseline Controls:
- Assisting with the analysis of change requests, seeking input from concerned parties and making informed conclusions
- Assisting with the revision and global process documentation including Process Narratives, Process Flow Chart and Controls
- When required, assisting with training and liaising with key stakeholders
- Maintaining the Management Self-Assessment Process:
- Assisting with monitoring the progress of Management Walkthrough, Control Confirmation, Self-Identified Items in line with Deadlines and Dates agreed with Management
- Supporting the JSOX Remediation Process, uploading of control deficiencies from Internal Audit and Deloitte, follow up of remediation plans with entities
- Assisting the organization and delivery of local coordinator training
- Internal Control Tools (JSOX Memo Tool, SAP GRC):
- Updating Internal Control tools for new entities/modification of existing entities as required
- Setting up the maintenance of yearly campaigns for Management Self-Assessment
- Maintaining, developing and improving Internal Control Tools in line with requirements of the Financial Control Group
- Global Policies and Procedures Maintenance:
- Uploading policies and procedures to global library
- Maintaining CFO guidance
- Issuing communication to relevant stakeholders concerning key policy releases
- Administration of Financial Controls Group Mailbox, ensuring quaries dealt with timely
- Have an University Degree
- Professional Qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Work experience with:
- Internal controls
- Sarbanes Oxley
- Compliance or accounting within a multinational environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), additional languages (e.g. French) an asset
- Good knowledge of IT, SAP and Microsoft Office
- Strive for quality
- Winning attitude
- Good interpersonal communication skills