Financial Analyst - Corporate Controlling
- Responsible for the local controlling within Division Z reporting units in planning and reporting;
- Support for Domains Controlling Department (central-corporate functions);
- Development of corporate controlling reporting & analysis tool to reporting units of ZF Group; communicate needed adjustments between IT and end users;
- Providing financial analysis and analysis regarding intercompany cost allocation and charging model;
- Coordination of the internal cost accounting to ensure correct mapping of the corporate functions structure;
- Master data assignment.
- Completed business studies with a focus on finance & controlling or business informatics;
- Skills in cost accounting processes and data analysis;
- Professional experience in the commercial area as well as SAP knowledge (SAP-CO and FI) as well as SAP BW;
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel;
- Very good command of spoken and written English, knowledge of German language – would be an advantage;
- Must be a team player interested in new challenges and able to work with and through others;
- Flexibility to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Work on an independent position in an international team;
- Private medical care;
- MY BENEFIT package - possibility of using a sports card, cinema and theater tickets, discounts on goods and services;
- Support in the performed duties;
- A friendly working atmosphere and a mutual support.