We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Running all data reconciliations and load processes in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) module of the OneData system and managing related master data
- Supporting training materials production (including KPI glossary) and communications for the end user
- Setting up and maintaining for CPM related processes
- Supporting OneData improvement activities such as requirements analysis, test script preparation, testing and change management
- Maintaining OneDatas Landing page and Chatbot
- Have an University Degree (Accounting or Finance)
- Accounting qualification is an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in financial/management reporting in a large multinational organization
- System knowledge is a must have
- A good knowledge of project management and strong analytical skills are essential
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Good SAP BW and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good eye for the details