Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Ogłoszenie numer: 6987879, z dnia 2022-05-25
KARL STORZ POLSKA SP. Z O.O.
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company with more than 8.500 employees committed to benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through innovation and education. For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness. Across all continents, KARL STORZ is represented by more than 50 KARL STORZ subsidiaries in over 40 countries.
Central-South-East Europe is a rapidly growing market for our sector and KARL STORZ is represented with its products in 18 countries in the region. We are an international team of competent professionals in the field of sales and marketing supported by a strong administration team. Our employees are key factor for our success.
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Full time
- Reporting line: Managing Director KARL STORZ Poland
- Based in Warsaw
Ideally, you have a degree in business administration/finance, you are an experienced finance generalist with a profound knowledge in accounting and controlling and you held a similar position covering a wide spectrum of financial tasks before. You like to work together closely with the management and to act as an interface to tax authorities, the payroll provider, lawyers or auditors. You have an accurate and efficient work style and you are used to working to tight deadlines. If you are a team player, you bring along motivation and strong communication skills and you aim to work in an international environment we are very happy to receive your application!
Responsibilities of the role in detail:
- Accounting: general ledgers, accounts payable/receivable, preparing statutory accounts
- Tax reporting: VAT declaration, profit tax declaration, transfer pricing documentation
- Controlling: preparation of analyses, financial planning and budget forecasts
- Point of contact for banks, auditors, tax authorities, the payroll provider, insurance, lawyers etc.
- Draw smart conclusions based on your analyses and thus provide strategic support to the management
- Ensure that every transaction is recorded according to IFRS & German GAAP
- Ensure full compliance with tax and legal statutory regulations, as well as with the internal accounting principals
- Ensure timely and correct filing of tax and statutory reports
- Follow, improve and establish processes and standard operating procedures
- Communication with the headquarters’ finance department
- Regular participation in meetings and trainings
- Completed studies in finance/business administration
- 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Profound accounting and controlling skills
- Advanced knowledge of Polish legal/tax/administrative rules
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (will be an advantage)
- High level of integrity and responsibility
- Enthusiasm, drive and proactivity
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- We offer a very attractive compensation package, including a competitive salary, an additional performance-related bonus payment as well as other fringe benefits
- An international work environment in a successful, global organization and a meaningful occupation in the medical device industry
- A very good work atmosphere
- The Finance Manager is an important key role for KARL STORZ Poland, with the opportunity to develop yourself further. Trainings are an integral part of our corporate culture. We value our employees.