At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Finance Controlling Specialist. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner for key business stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the success of finance projects
- Support the reporting of financial results for the assigned entities
- Assist with certain aspects of the financial month end review process
- Ensure entities results are fully compliant with all accounting standards and regulations, including SOX controls
- Support the entity balance sheets review
- Support internal and external financial audits
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Experience in financial controlling or financial reporting (at least 3 years)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders based in different countries
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in a SOX environment
- Accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values:patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency