Flowcrete Polska is the world’s leading specialist in seamless resin floor, wall and coving solutions as well as other specialist coating technologies. We are also a member of CPG Europe Construction Products Group as a part of RPM Inc.
Join us as a
- Collect, aggregate and provide management information/KPIs that are driving operational efficiency and process improvements,
- Early identification of ‘off target’ performance leading to corrective actions by management team
- Co-ordination of monthly/weekly forecast,
- Monthly reporting (analysis of results, preparation of management-reports),
- Preparation of full year budget, permanent budget-observation and evaluation of corrective actions in case of budget-variance,
- Responsible for Inventory control, valuation, reporting and analysis by plant, categories, including review of inventory transaction flows and quantity reconciliations. Co-ordinate physical inventories, cycles count and related variance analysis,
- Preparation of Management review meetings,
- Ensure compliance with all group policies.
- Support FSSC in accounting activities and Month and Year End Closing,
- Responsible to establish strong basis for Cost Accounting and Product Line Profitability Analysis.
- Responsible for internal controls and interface with SOX and statutory auditors. Collect and provide requested documentation upon request.
- Ad-hoc analyses, as required by Finance management.
- Manage Balance scorecard and KPIs,
- Preparation of CAPEX requests & monitoring of CAPEX projects,
- Support the identification, due diligence, planning and integration of acquisitions,
- Control all aspects of business projects,
- Support Business Case for new products development.
Represent BU in any group financial projects, including:
- Implementing new financial procedures on site,
- Developing and implementing group policies.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, economics,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably in manufacturing environments,
- Strong manufacturing experience, cost accounting, activity-based costing,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluent in both Polish and English.
- Strong PC skills: experience with ERP financial systems a must, SAP preferred.
- SOX experience or knowledge on Internal Control Framework
- Report writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work in team as well as independently.