- Bechelor’s degree (preferred IT courses, econometrics, quantitative methods, statistics, other sciences),
- 2 years of experience in data modeling in Data Marty, data warehouses or other analytical systems,
- Experience in designing data supply and data mapping processes,
- Experience of working in banking sector,
- Knowledge of SQL,
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- You would like to work in an international environment focused on creativity and modernity,
- Responsibility for your tasks gives you satisfaction.
- Experience of working with credit risk,
- Knowledge of SAS and programming in 4GL,
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum.
- English language proficiency at B2/C1 level.
Our expertise relates to the development and management of market risk, credit risk and commercial risk as well as financial market models, using the latest modeling methods, tools and data processing technologies. The reporting team dealing with data and analyzes within Risk Hub Warsaw ensures high-quality reporting, analysis of credit and market risk as well as ensuring data quality and management services for internal and external stakeholders. We follow agile, working in highly efficient, self-organizing teams, pursuing ambitious goals.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations