- If you want to deal with data analysis and preparation.
- If you want to support Data Delivery Squad with insight about data and data processing skills.
- If you like understanding and creating data requirements.
- If you have min. 2 years of experience working in data analytics or data science.
- If you have min. 2 years hands-on experience working with SQL.
- If you have min. 2 years hands-on experience working in SAS environment (preferably SAS Enterprise Guide).
- If you have min. 2 years hands-on experience in 4GL programming or skills in business analysis for data requirements.
- If you have min. 2 years experience working in a bank or financial institution.
- If you have higher education (preferably IT, quantitative/numerical, mathematics, physics, statistics).
- If you are excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
- If you would like to work in an international environment focused on creativity and modernity.
- If you speak English on a good level.
- experience in credit risk reporting and analysis,
- hands-on experience working with Analytical Base Tables (ABTs),
- knowledge about credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, IFRS9, IRRBB),
- good understanding of regulatory requirements,
- experience working with Analytical Base Tables,
- experience in modelling and machine learning,
- hands-on experience with Python,
- knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- strong analytical, problem-solving, communication skills,
- an independent, creative and pro-active mind-set,
- the ability to challenge the status quo,
- great team player skills,
- proficiency in English
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
In Data Delivery squads we work closely with both local units and developers. We gain knowledge about data we collect in ING Group, analyze them and prepare prototypes of new data structures that will be used further in the process. We have expertise about the data and in-depth understanding what information can be extracted from it. As a Data Scientist you will have crucial role to play in delivering high quality data to other participants of risk processes (i.e. credit risk modellers, validators and many others).
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 18:00 (8 h)
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations