- You have an academic degree (MSc or PhD).
- You possess extensive knowledge of/experience with credit risk models and regulations.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a team player: we expect from you that you have a valuable contribution to the team goals both regarding the concrete deliverables and the teamwork on itself.
- You have a solid can-do attitude, a desire to create real impact, an eagerness to learn.
- You adhere to agreed schedules, despite external pressure.
- Knowledge of A-IRB models.
- Interacting with a competent authorities (e.g. KNF or ECB)
- Working for a competent authority as e.g. supervisor or on-site inspector focussing on A-IRB models or model risk management
- Internal auditor (model focused)
- A strong quantitative background
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. Currently, in Risk Hub Warsaw we are setting up a new team that will act as a centre of excellence to ensure regulatory compliance of the model development process. Members of the team will be involved in international projects aiming at the redevelopment, approval and implementation of IRB models. This team will maintain relationships with other ING units as well as international regulators, and also will serve as the conduit of information to internal stakeholders. As a credit risk regulatory specialist at ING Tech Poland, you will be given the opportunity not only to gain experience in an international environment but also actively participate in enhancing the model development process. You will be cooperating with international teams in preparation of deliverables presented to supervisory authorities: providing quality checks and support in preparation of the required documentation. You will advising and provide quality assurance of the model changes. You will apply your expert knowledge in credit risk to ensure models are regulatory compliant. Furthermore, you will own and manage key models change processes (You will deployr varying model and methodology related guidelines and processes. You will owning the helicopter view, analyse models, data and processes, and suggesting improvements of processes and policies. Communicating and executing required change processes, thereby accelerating delivery of model changes and sustaining regulatory compliance. Moreover you will take decisions at tactical and/or strategic level and therefore build a trusted relationship with senior management.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations