Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
As Credit & Collections Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment; identifying the cause and analyzing of overdue receivables
- Collecting past due items on assigned accounts through proper use of correspondence, phone calls, emails
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers (internal and external)
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner to include questions regarding credit holds, collection/past due issues and account reconciliation.
- Cooperating closely with other departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Master Data.
- Participating in implementing policies and procedures for standardizing process and improving controls and performance
- Very good English and German
- Work experience in a similar role (at least 1 year)
- Pro-client approach
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit
- Fixed-term contract
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).