Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Team Coordinator supports service delivery by providing expertise in daily operations and supporting the team to execute the operations in line with the requirements of internal clients.
This is a role with the flexibility to work both virtually or from our Cracow office.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Your daily activities would be a combination of a support for ongoing operations and continuous improvement initiatives:
- Supervising current operations within the team. Handling the workload according to Service Level Agreements by organizing, prioritizing and making effective workload allocation decisions
- Identifying issues with processes handled in multiple team and driving a process to find and implement solutions
- Increasing the process knowledge across the team
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for processes and resolving issues
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- Team scope: Client Onboarding, Bookings, Invoicing / Cash receipt and Payment, Collection, cash book management /Matching and Allocation, Revenue Sharing, Insurance Contract Management
- Making sure that the level of service is continuously improving
- Suggesting and using tools to measure improvements
- Participating in and/or leading meetings to define requirements and operational improvements needs
- Coordinating and planning projects, ensuring the success of project’s closure
- Designing, implementing and developing support materials for solutions to be implemented, such as procedures and training manuals
- Ensuring that all required tools and systems are available for the team and that appropriate training of new processes/systems is delivered to the team
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyse processes and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to identify and respond to risks
- Excellent attention to detail
- English and German on C1 level – to be able to communicate on a proper business level with the stakeholders
- Ability to lead work streams in a project
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes
- In-depth knowledge of insurance market would be an asset
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.