Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- >6 years of experience in Commercial/Contract Management or similar area
- Minimum bachelor’s degree of Economics/Law/Finance/Administration
- Fluent knowledge of English (verbal and written); other languages will be an advantage
- Understanding contract execution from commercial perspective
- Experienced in drafting/reviewing contractual documents
- Ability to manage various tasks/projects in the same time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good problem solving ability and service delivery oriented mindset
- Capable of interacting and building relationships with internal and external Clients, including persons on the executive levels
What duties will help you grow?
- Contract and commercial support provided to international internal and external clients, including defining of service scope, SLA/KPI, financial conditions, intellectual property rights, data protection etc.
- Support in pre-sale activities (proposal shaping) or post-signature contract performance matters (scope evolution, disputes etc.)
- Establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships based on trust and shared goals
- Organizing and coordinating support from team members (if required by the specific role)
- Pro-actively proposing commercial/contract management process improvements within iCCM and supported engagements
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.